Eye Byte Solutions, LLC, an award-winning, nimble, high energy, creative firm with offices in Baltimore and Austin, is looking to hire a talented Graphic Designer to join our team. We are looking for a creative thinker with originality, imagination, and a deep knowledge of graphic design, web design, and production processes.
About the Job
Projects cover a wide range including but not limited to branding and identity packages, websites and online tools, print materials, presentations, and more. Design projects will sometimes be from scratch as well as building on existing campaigns. Daily activities include office procedures and internal company projects as well as creative design. This position reports directly to the company’s Principals, the Creative Director, and the Art/Interactive Director.
This position comes with a full benefits package. You will be eligible for complete health coverage, optional eye and dental coverage. We also have paid leave for major holidays, vacation, and sick/personal days.
Candidate must be confident in translating expressed needs and ideas into concepts and designs that effectively communicate the desired message. Our collaborative team needs a player who can jump into things mid-stride, develop an understanding of needs, and produce beautiful designs that work. Must be open to change and function well with fast-paced clients.
- A team player attitude. Our workload and deadlines demand it.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining high standards.
- Creative problem solving skills with a “can do” attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage time independently.
- Aptitude in working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Graphic Design degree preferred
- 2 years minimum experience in the industry
- Proficiency with Macintosh OSX operating systems
- Software: Proficient in Adobe CS5 Design Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), Microsoft Office (Excel and Word). Flash (AS2 and some AS3) is a plus.
- Familiarity with pre-press and printing processes
- Marketing, Proposals & Business Development experience a plus
About the Firm
Our work is exciting and fast paced, with many high profile and social-good projects for clients such as The White House, The Corporation for National and Community Service, Peace Corps, AmeriCorps, VISTA and many others. We are an American Design Awards Winner and having done the creative work leading to one of our clients receiving a W3 in 2011.
We also have fun together! We are actively involved in the design community, host AIGA events, attend Orioles Opening Day and each employee takes a day off to celebrate their birthday.
Please send cover letter, with salary requirements, resume, and a link to your online portfolio to our Hiring Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.