Last month, Eye Byte Bits reviewed some ideas to help people REMAIN at your website. This issue focuses on how to help your website visitor to ENGAGE.
WEB USABILITY – Engage
Engage: Once a visitor finds your website, it is important to grab their attention with compelling design.
- Sense your websites uniqueness and feel empowered by the bold powerful display of site material.
- Focus on what is important because layout is clean and simple.
- Read the large and easy to view text without strain.
- Connect visually with site through compelling graphics, moving photos and inspirational videos
- Sort out the page due to bright, strong colors used to divide the page into clear sections and highlight important page elements.
- Identify your mission due to the clear, bold organization logo on each page, which links back to the home page.